Interested in speaking at one of our meetings?
NCGR Sacramento Area is accepting applications for our 2017 schedule!
NCGR Sacramento has become a popular destination for speakers from around the world. We treat our speakers as honored guests and are open to all types of topics. If you come from afar, we often coordinate with San Francisco to make your trip worthwhile.
We meet on the 4th Sundays of the month (except for holidays) and alternate between afternoon member share lectures and full day two-part guest speaker events (lecture in the morning, workshop in the afternoon). Our afternoon member share lectures are open to members new to presenting, so, don’t be shy. If you have something to share, please apply!
If you aren’t into speaking, but you know of someone who you’d like to hear, feel free to let us know, or forward this to them directly, whichever you prefer.
Act now as our submission deadline is: September 21, 2016.
To apply, please send an email to [email protected], with the following information:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Digital Photo (please attach as a separate medium-to-large sized .jpg)
- Bio (100 words max.)
- Sample of previous presentation (YouTube link, mp3, cd, etc.)
- Social Networking Info (for publicity and exchange)
- Group Affiliations
- Astrological Certifications
- Please provide up to 4 topic ideas for 2 hour lecture presentations (for member shares), or lecture/workshop combinations (for our two-part full day guest speaker events)
- Choose three preferred dates, in order of preference, from our 2017 schedule:
- January 22
- February 26
- March 26
- April 23
- May 21 *not available
- June 25
- July 23
- August 27
- September 24 *not available
- October 22 (Open House, not available)
- November 12
- December 10 (Holiday Party, not available)>
The NCGR Sacramento Leadership Team