Making the Most of Mercury Retrograde
Sunday, April 28, 2013
FEATURED SIGN: TAURUS *
When astrologers want to prove that astrology works to non-astrologers, it is common practice to have them watch personal and global events during the next Mercury Retrograde cycle. This is an effective real life demonstration, but it can have a negative result. “Oh no, not another Mercury Retrograde!” is a common reaction. But there is so much more to Mercury than your car or computer giving you anxiety attacks.
Join us to learn about taking advantage of Mercury retrograde. We shall look at shadow periods, connections between the three retrograde each year, its effect on individual & business natal charts, and much more. Because Mark never passes up a chance to bring esoteric astrology into his talks, we shall also look at the higher, spiritual vibration of Mercury and this year’s retrograde cycles. Mark has Virgo rising, so you are certain to take home useful information.
Mark Dodich has been a professional astrologer and intuitive counselor since 1980. His New Year’s Astrology talk in Portland typically brings in 150 people, bringing in a wide mixture ranging from non-astrologers to professionals. He is regularly seen and heard in the media, and has a busy international practice based in Portland, Oregon. Mark specializes in Relocation Astrology and spiritual purpose Seven Ray Esoteric Astrology consultations. He leads metaphysical tours to sacred places with Turkey coming up in spring 2014. Check out his full bio at www.astromark.us or call for a newsletter 503-252-1558, [email protected]. Download and read Mark’s Spring 2013 newsletter full of information including workshops in Shingle Springs on April 26 and 27.
* In 2013, all meetings will have a zodiac sign theme. Group chart interpretations will focus on this sign and will encompass as many other aspects of the chart as we have time to discuss.
Pre-registration price: $20 NCGR members, $30 non-members (available through April 21, 2013)
Price at the door: $25 NCGR members, $35 non-members
Let us know if you’re joining us for dinner afterwards with Nick at a local restaurant (exact location to be determined).
Preregistration is important for this event, as space is limited.
- Preregistration with prepayment must be received one week prior to the event. After that, only the pay at the door price is available, space permitting. Contact us at [email protected] for updates on seats available. You may also pay by check made out to NCGR-Sacramento Area. Mail to 2351 Sunset Blvd., Suite 170-404, Rocklin, CA 95765. Your check must be received no later than Saturday, one week before the event.
Refund Policy for Lectures/Workshops
- There will be NO CASH REFUNDS offered for workshop or lecture preregistrations
- If the leadership team is advised at least 24 hours prior to the event that a registrant will not be able to attend the event, the registrant will be offered the choice of transferring the payment to one of these options: (a) a future NCGR Sacramento Area event; OR, (b) membership in NCGR Sacramento Area
- Please notify us at [email protected] if you will be unable to attend. The email stamp will be used to determine the time of notification. If you are unable to notify us by email, please call (916)276-1858.
The Reserves at the Galleria Clubhouse 501 Gibson Drive, Roseville, CA E-mail [email protected] for Gate Entry Code and More Details Important Parking Information Because The Reserves at the Galleria is a gated community, we do not publish the gate code publicly. Please email us for that information: [email protected]. There are only a few guest parking spots the complex, but there are plenty of parking spaces right across the street. Here are pictures and instructions. More information about our meetings. ~~~