Astrology Basics for Fun!
with Rebecca Zawadiwsky, PhD
The perfect class for those who know little to nothing about astrology and want to have fun learning more.
- Signs of the zodiac and their attributes.
- Planets and which signs they rule.
- Houses of the chart, their meanings, and more!
- Each class builds upon the previous, so please be sure you can attend all six weeks.
- At the end of the class you will have enough information for a basic chart interpretation.
Please bring your astrology chart with you or provide your birth information at or before the first class so a chart can be prepared for you. This is one of the learning instruments for the class. No books are required.
Rebecca Zawadiwsky, PhD in Metaphysical Sciences, NCGR-II, has been studying astrology since the early 1980’s and has been teaching a variety of astrology classes, workshops, and providing professional astrological services for a decade. She developed her “Astrology Basics for Fun” class for those interested in learning astrology but didn’t want to do the scientific math.
Sep 12, 19, 26, Oct 3, 10, 17
7:00 – 9:00 PM
Registration is closed for this class.
- Please make refund requests by e-mail with Cancel Class as the header: [email protected]. The date stamp of your e-mail will be used as the date of cancellation.
- You will receive a full refund, if the class is cancelled by NCGR-Sacramento Area Astrologers or the instructor for any reason.
- If you change your mind about taking the class up to a week before it begins, a full refund minus $5 to cover PayPal transmission fees and handling will be given up to Sept. 11, 2012.
- Refunds on class cancelation requests after Sept. 11, 2012 will be as follows:
- Between Sept. 11 and 17, you will be refunded 83% of your payment minus the $5 transmission and handling fee ($77.17).
- There will be no refunds on or after Sept. 17, 2012.
Important Parking Information
Because The Reserves at the Galleria is a gated community, we do not publish the gate code publicly. Please email us for that information: [email protected]. There are only a few guest parking spots the complex, but there are plenty of parking spaces right across the street. Here are pictures and instructions.