An Introduction to Medical Astrology
Sunday, January 26, 2014
FEATURED HOUSE: 11th
During this lecture, participants will learn how to read the astrological chart from a bio-physical perspective.
Building upon the work of gifted medical astrologers, Andrea will guide participants into an understanding of how the astrological chart can be used for physical analysis. As always, bring your charts, as Andrea will use charts from the audience to teach the entire group.
Andrea Gehrz spends her days running the Moira Press, a deluxe publishing company for astrological texts based out of Portland, Oregon. Ms. Gehrz also continues to do consultations as well as astrological research. Her current areas of interest are astrological remediation and the manner in which the vibrations of the chart translate into the physical body. The Moira Press has most recently published two modern books, A Wonderbook of True Astrological Case Files and a textbook entitled Astrological Remediation: A Guide for the Modern Practitioner. For more information on Ms. Gehrz or her work, go to MoiraPress.org. Contact her directly at [email protected] or 971-404-5068.
* In 2014, each meeting will have a featured house for attendee introductions. So, besides your name, you can share (if you like) what planets you have in the house of the month, the sign(s), and anything else of interest in the house. Since we have this valuable tool, it’s a fun way to get to know one another at a deeper level.
Pre-registration price: $15 NCGR members, $25 non-members (available through January 19, 2014)
Price at the door: $20 NCGR members, $30 non-members
Join us for dinner afterwards with Andrea at a local restaurant (exact location to be determined).
ADVANCED REGISTRATION is now closed for this event, seats are available at the door.
Preregistration is important for this event, as space is limited.
- Preregistration with prepayment must be received one week prior to the event. After that, only the pay at the door price is available, space permitting. Contact us at [email protected] for updates on seats available. You may also pay by check made out to NCGR-Sacramento Area. Mail to 2351 Sunset Blvd., Suite 170-404, Rocklin, CA 95765. Your check must be received no later than Saturday, one week before the event.
Refund Policy for Lectures/Workshops
- There will be NO CASH REFUNDS offered for workshop or lecture preregistrations
- If the leadership team is advised at least 24 hours prior to the event that a registrant will not be able to attend the event, the registrant will be offered the choice of transferring the payment to one of these options: (a) a future NCGR Sacramento Area event; OR, (b) membership in NCGR Sacramento Area
- Please notify us at [email protected] if you will be unable to attend. The email stamp will be used to determine the time of notification. If you are unable to notify us by email, please call (916)276-1858.
The Reserves at the Galleria Clubhouse 501 Gibson Drive, Roseville, CA E-mail [email protected] for Gate Entry Code and More Details Important Parking Information Because The Reserves at the Galleria is a gated community, we do not publish the gate code publicly. Please email us for that information: [email protected]. There are only a few guest parking spots the complex, but there are plenty of parking spaces right across the street. Here are pictures and instructions. More information about our meetings. ~~~