with Experiential AstroCards Exercise
Sunday, September 21, 2014
FEATURED HOUSE: 7th
If Astrology is alive, how do we experience it? One way to experience astrology is to look at it in a different way, literally. Rather than thinking in words and literate terms, let’s render astrological archetypes, or symbology, in visual terms. Rendering the astrological pantheon in visual terms has many inherent benefits including bypassing the literate brain and accessing not only the subconscious, but also all of the collected visual and related data stored in each person’s databank brain. We will discover a new visual foundational framework from which to present astrology. Utilizing the power of imagery, consider, if you will, the planets as actors wearing the costumes or using the tools of the various Zodiacal signs while performing on one of the 12 stages or houses of life. The presentation will include an experiential session where everyone will have a chance to view their charts in a new way via AstroCards.
Michael Bartlett is a practicing Astrologer and Business Consultant who lives in Santa Fe, NM. Michael brings a grounded astrological understanding which he sees in visual images or metaphors. He uses these visual metaphors to translate Astrological archetypes in an accessible manner for the level and understanding of each client he sees. Michael also draws from a blend of other methodologies and is always working on improving his astrological knowledge utilizing knowledge from as many sources as he feels are applicable given the needs of his client. He has a background in a body oriented process called Core Energetics which gives him the ability to help clients look at their issues in different ways. Currently he is working with Alan Oken in creating an Exoteric and Esoteric on-line Astrology Certificate Program as well as offering in-person and on-line Astrology classes with Leslie McGuirk. Michael offers readings in person, via telephone and via Skype. For more information, please visit CoreMichael.com (and read his blog) or AstroTheatre.net. You can reach Michael at [email protected] or 505.690.3860
* In 2014, each meeting will have a featured house for attendee introductions. So, besides your name, you can share (if you like) what planets you have in the house of the month, the sign(s), and anything else of interest in the house. Since we have this valuable tool, it’s a fun way to get to know one another at a deeper level.
Pre-registration price: $15 NCGR members, $25 non-members (available through September 14, 2014)
Price at the door: $20 NCGR members, $30 non-members
Join us for dinner afterwards with Michael at a local restaurant (exact location to be determined).
Advanced registration is closed for this event. Seats are available at the door. Hope to see yo there!
Preregistration is important for this event, as space is limited.
- Preregistration with prepayment must be received one week prior to the event. After that, only the pay at the door price is available, space permitting. Contact us at [email protected] for updates on seats available. You may also pay by check made out to NCGR-Sacramento Area. Mail to 2351 Sunset Blvd., Suite 170-404, Rocklin, CA 95765. Your check must be received no later than Saturday, one week before the event.
Refund Policy for Lectures/Workshops
- There will be NO CASH REFUNDS offered for workshop or lecture preregistrations
- If the leadership team is advised at least 24 hours prior to the event that a registrant will not be able to attend the event, the registrant will be offered the choice of transferring the payment to one of these options: (a) a future NCGR Sacramento Area event; OR, (b) membership in NCGR Sacramento Area
- Please notify us at [email protected] if you will be unable to attend. The email stamp will be used to determine the time of notification. If you are unable to notify us by email, please call (916)276-1858.
The Reserves at the Galleria Clubhouse 501 Gibson Drive, Roseville, CA E-mail [email protected] for Gate Entry Code and More Details Important Parking Information Because The Reserves at the Galleria is a gated community, we do not publish the gate code publicly. Please email us for that information: [email protected]. There are only a few guest parking spots the complex, but there are plenty of parking spaces right across the street. Here are pictures and instructions. More information about our meetings. ~~~