Meet and Befriend Your Inner Committee
Self Discovery and Empowerment through the Lens of Astrology
With Linda Byrd
Saturday, October 11, 2014, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Through this experiential process you will discover and integrate the unconscious, yet key, parts of yourself.
Suitable for non-astrologers, beginners, intermediates and above An ideal opportunity to learn about yourselves, spouses, partners, friends, co-workers, etc. by doing this together.
We are in a time of unparalleled change. Old ways aren’t working, and feeling afraid and “out-of-control” is the new norm. Relationships are up for evaluation, but if we don’t know and accept ourselves, how can we fully accept another? Astrology provides a key to your unconscious and gives you a tool to proactively use the energies of change for your highest good, This workshop is an easy introduction to astrology and a golden opportunity for profound personal growth. What we will cover:
1) Astrology Basics: Where your inner committee is sitting at your conference table – Elements and Qualities
2) Moon and Ascendant: Your emotional security needs and your public persona – conditioned patterns
3) Sun and Mercury: Your essence and how you think and communicate
4) Saturn: Where you feel afraid or inadequate, your unconscious saboteur
Linda Kubota Byrd is a certified DREAM COACH and has used Astrology as a personal growth consultant for 20 years. She was on the volunteer team of the Aspire Foundation using Transformational Astrology for 10 years and has earned a Level Two Certificate from Steven Forrest’s Evolutionary Astrology Apprenticeship Program. She has studied with John Ruskell, Gavin Carruthers, Tom Lescher, Maurice Fernandez, and many others. Facilitating workshops for 16 years she incorporates Astrology, Energy Psychology, Grapho-Therapy, Conscious Creating, NLP, etc. to help people manifest authentic, rich, fulfilling lives.
- “I have to share because I am so joyful and excited! Last night was very transformational for me…You are truly a gift in my life.” Kathy Grimes
- “Thank you for hosting such a wonderful evening. It was profound for me in some ways, especially the introspection around mother…I like your style a lot. Minimalist and yet profound.” Kate Sholly
- “I would strongly recommend Linda’s class/workshop. Her approach is an individual as well as a group effort to better understand each Natal planet on a personal level. As we went around the circle of Virgo Moons, it was as if a mirror was reflecting back to me my own experience.” Shirley Nakano
- “Your class brings me joy and happiness. It helps me to feel connected to others, which is such a blessing for me.” Elizabeth Yeatts
- “You skillfully did the entire evening with grace and ease and made everyone feel comfortable while they were being vulnerable. You were a gift to all.” Cathrine Glashan
Pre-registration price: $79 if registered by October 4, 2014, $89 thereafter (pre-registration by October 10 required).
ADVANCED REGISTRATION: Registration is closed for this event.
~~~ Preregistration is important for this event, as space is limited.
- Preregistration with prepayment must be received one week prior to the event. After that, only the pay at the door price is available, space permitting. Contact us at [email protected] for updates on seats available. You may also pay by check made out to NCGR-Sacramento Area. Mail to 2351 Sunset Blvd., Suite 170-404, Rocklin, CA 95765. Your check must be received no later than Saturday, one week before the event.
Refund Policy for Lectures/Workshops
- There will be NO CASH REFUNDS offered for workshop or lecture preregistrations
- If the leadership team is advised at least 24 hours prior to the event that a registrant will not be able to attend the event, the registrant will be offered the choice of transferring the payment to one of these options: (a) a future NCGR Sacramento Area event; OR, (b) membership in NCGR Sacramento Area
- Please notify us at [email protected] if you will be unable to attend. The email stamp will be used to determine the time of notification. If you are unable to notify us by email, please call (916)276-1858.
Important Parking Information
Because The Reserves at the Galleria is a gated community, we do not publish the gate code publicly. Please email us for that information: [email protected]. There are only a few guest parking spots the complex, but there are plenty of parking spaces right across the street. Here are pictures and instructions.