Georgia Stathis Workshop
Forecasting Trends in Financial Astrology
Some things to look for when…..
Sunday, November 18, 2012
1:00 – 5:00 PM
FEATURED PLANET: JUPITER*
Forecasting trends for public markets as well as individual charts are quite similar. We use the same techniques, but view them from a larger perspective. When working with money and finances, one cannot just know astrology. They also have to be aware of the greater marketplace and economic realities devoid of politics. This requires focus and objectivity and the ability to contrast and compare graphs with cycles.
Georgia Stathis will be presenting different ways of looking at future financial trends. Some of the topics covered are various financial cycles with a greater focus on the McWhirter or Nodal Cycle (which, of course, runs with the eclipses). In addition, she’ll discuss how to determine what chart to use and what chart not to use, for example, contrasting and comparing an incorporation chart with a first trade chart.
Synodic cycles (a major focus for her upcoming book) which are similar to the Lunation Cycle are discussed and examples shown along with what to look for in Ingress charts with examples of some recent ingresses of the outer planets.
Some of the charts to be explored are the Federal Reserve and New York Stock Exchange chart by David Beazley. If there is time, she may present some information on the differences between residential and land investments–her presentation from UAC 2012.
Attendees: It is suggested you bring both the 20th and 21st century ephemerides for your own edification and “a-ha” experiences.
Georgia Stathis is a first-generation Greek-American whose cultural roots are in myth, story, and trade. Georgia Stathis is a Pleasant Hill, California, USA-based astrologer and popular international lecturer who received a BS degree from Northwestern University in Chicago and an MBA degree from Pepperdine University in California. She started her practice in 1977 and is a regular contributor to the astrological community through books, articles, lectures and a variety of learning materials, including the annual Starcycles Calendar.
Georgia teaches at Kepler College and her articles are frequently featured in such publications as: The Traders’ Astrological Almanac, published by Linda Long (available by writing [email protected]). She has also contributed to The Mountain Astrologer, ISAR and ISBA International Journals, several Llewellyn publications as well as The Encyclopedia of Astrology and various international websites.
* In 2012, all meetings will have a planetary theme. Chart readings will focus on this planet and will encompass as many other aspects of the chart as we have time to interpret.
Pre-registration price: $35 NCGR members, $40 non-members – available thru 11-11-12.
Price at the door: $40 NCGR members, $50 non-members
Let us know if you’re joining us for dinner afterwards with Georgia at Mikuni’s Kaizen at The Fountains.
Advanced registration is closed for this event. Seats are still available at the door.
Preregistration is important for this event, as space is limited.
- Preregistration with prepayment must be received one week prior to the event. After that, only the pay at the door price is available, space permitting. Contact us at [email protected] for updates on seats available. You may also pay by check made out to NCGR-Sacramento Area. Mail to 2351 Sunset Blvd., Suite 170-404, Rocklin, CA 95765. Your check must be received no later than Saturday, one week before the event.
Refund Policy for Lectures/Workshops
- There will be NO CASH REFUNDS offered for workshop or lecture preregistrations
- If the leadership team is advised at least 24 hours prior to the event that a registrant will not be able to attend the event, the registrant will be offered the choice of transferring the payment to one of these options:
(a) a future NCGR Sacramento Area event; OR,
(b) membership in NCGR Sacramento Area
- Please notify us at [email protected] if you will be unable to attend. The email stamp will be used to determine the time of notification. If you are unable to notify us by email, please call (916)276-1858.
Important Parking Information
Because The Reserves at the Galleria is a gated community, we do not publish the gate code publicly. Please email us for that information: [email protected]. There are only a few guest parking spots the complex, but there are plenty of parking spaces right across the street. Here are pictures and instructions.