Special Two-Part Event
February 22, 2015
Lecture: 10 a.m – 12 noon
Jupiter: It’s Too Much – But Is It Enough?
Workshop: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
The Rhythms of Your Life: Honing Your Forecasting Skills
Lecture and Workshop Details
LECTURE: Jupiter: It’s Too Much – But Is It Enough?
Jupiter reveals how and where we’re blessed – so much so that we can inspire others with its message. But can Jupiter be too much of a good thing? Frank will look at the charts of people with a prominent Jupiter to gauge its wide range of expression in temperament and manifestation. From the evangelist and guru to the con artist, from the philanthropist to the diva, we’ll examine the various exemplary and sinister sides to the Greater Benefic.
WORKSHOP: The Rhythms of Your Life: Honing Your Forecasting Skills
As consultant astrologers, rather than using forecasting tools to make firm predictions, we do our best work when we articulate the processes that can take place under various transits, progressions or directions. If you’ve ever been daunted or overwhelmed by forecasting, this seminar will offer a number of tools (including ‘Define and Connect’) to simplify the process of interpreting upcoming trends, and Frank will address a number of factors to take into consideration. Along the way, he’ll introduce you to the most reliable and accurate forecasting tool, Solar Arc Directions, and show you how to use these simply and effectively to achieve maximum results. You’ll be amazed!
Between the lecture and workshop, we’ll provide a light, catered lunch available at a modest contribution of $10. Lunch will be light as many of you will want to join us to take Frank out at the Yard House for dinner after the workshop. You are also welcome to bring your own lunch, if you prefer. Sign up for lunch and or make your reservation for dinner below.
Frank Clifford Over the past twenty-five years, Frank Clifford has built an eclectic career as a consultant, publisher, columnist, media astrologer, lecturer, and a writer of a dozen books, including his textbook Getting to the Heart of Your Chart. Frank lives in England, where he runs The London School of Astrology (www.londonschoolofastrology.co.uk) and teaches astrology and palmistry in person and online. He writes for The Mountain Astrologer and guest-edited five recent issues. In 2012, Frank became the thirteenth (and youngest) recipient of The Charles Harvey Award, a lifetime achievement award for ‘exceptional service to astrology’. www.flareuk.com (website), [email protected]
Frank is offering consultations on Monday, Feb. 23
An astro-palmistry consultation in person lasts 90 mins, is recorded for you (on MP3), costs $180, and will take place at Frank’s hotel (details can be emailed). Frank looks at your hands and horoscope and also considers the next year or so ahead. He doesn’t tell you ‘what’s going to happen’ or tell you ‘what to do’; it is an opportunity to look at your character, needs, drives, as well as your current path – and/or to look at a specific area of your life. It is not about ‘predictions’. With context, you can work with Frank to look at where you’re at, where you want to go and what you need – and he will look at what the hands and horoscope have to say about these things. Frank also practises Electional Astrology (electing the best start time for a venture) and Locational Astrology (the most fortuitous places to be in America or worldwide). Before arriving, have a think about what you would like to discuss and come with questions because 90 mins goes quickly! Email Frank at [email protected] to sign up!
And, last but not least, Frank has sent three articles for your reading pleasure:
- The Anatomy of a T-Square, a reprint from The Mountain Astrologer
- Searching for Parental Significators in the Natal Horoscope
- Starting at Zero: Setting the Scene for Neptune in Pisces
Pre-registration price: $15 NCGR members, $25 non-members (available through Feb. 15, 2015)
Price at the door: $20 NCGR members, $30 non-members
Pre-registration price: $50 NCGR members, $60 non-members (available through Feb. 15, 2015)
Price at the door: $55 NCGR members, $65 non-members
BUNDLE DISCOUNT: Lecture AND Workshop
Pre-registration price: $60 NCGR members, $70 non-members (available through Feb. 15, 2015)
Price at the door: $70 NCGR members, $80 non-members
Preregistration is important for this event, as space is limited.
- Preregistration with prepayment must be received one week prior to the event. After that, only the pay at the door price is available, space permitting. Contact us at [email protected] for updates on seats available. You may also pay by check made out to NCGR-Sacramento Area. Mail to 2351 Sunset Blvd., Suite 170-404, Rocklin, CA 95765. Your check must be received no later than Saturday, one week before the event.
Refund Policy for Lectures/Workshops
- There will be NO CASH REFUNDS offered for workshop or lecture preregistrations
- If the leadership team is advised at least 24 hours prior to the event that a registrant will not be able to attend the event, the registrant will be offered the choice of transferring the payment to one of these options: (a) a future NCGR Sacramento Area event; OR, (b) membership in NCGR Sacramento Area
- Please notify us at [email protected] if you will be unable to attend. The email stamp will be used to determine the time of notification. If you are unable to notify us by email, please call (916)276-1858.
The Reserves at the Galleria Clubhouse 501 Gibson Drive, Roseville, CA E-mail [email protected] for Gate Entry Code and More Details Important Parking Information Because The Reserves at the Galleria is a gated community, we do not publish the gate code publicly. Please email us for that information: [email protected]. There are only a few guest parking spots the complex, but there are plenty of parking spaces right across the street. Here are pictures and instructions. More information about our meetings. ~~~