AND CHART INTERPRETATION
Sunday, June 28, 2015, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
FEATURED PLANET*: Moon
Learning Astrology is usually a left brained activity. We show up, take copious notes and then try to remember what we learned. THIS WORKSHOP IS DIFFERENT! You will be involved in getting to know yourself through the lens of Astrology, from a feeling perspective. Find out what’s lurking in your psyche, shed light on and address what Steven Forrest so eloquently states as a fundamental issue we all face.
“Who we really are is in conflict with our social conditioning. The psyche demands resolution of this schism and the resolution is typically quite dramatic. There is resentment regarding other people’s expectations and a desire to avoid being defined by them. The universe is asking us exactly what price we’ll pay for honesty, integrity and freedom. ” ~Steven Forrest
While understanding is part of the solution, engaging feelings gives a deeper level of awareness and the key to freedom! Depending on how much time we have, these are some of the questions we will be addressing:
- When you act like this, what are you avoiding?
- How do you want people to perceive you? Why?
- What makes you most happy? Experience your tribe!
- What inner voice holds you back?
Ideally, this workshop requests pre-registration with your birth information emailed to Linda at [email protected]. by June 25th. Whether you are brand new to Astrology, or a gifted professional, this workshop has something to offer everyone! Come and liberate who you really are!
Linda Kubota Byrd is a certified DREAM COACH and has used Astrology as a personal growth consultant for 20 years. She was on the volunteer team of the Aspire Foundation using Transformational Astrology for 10 years and has earned a Level Two Certificate from Steven Forrest’s Evolutionary Astrology Apprenticeship Program. She has studied with John Ruskell, Gavin Carruthers, Tom Lescher, Maurice Fernandez, and many others. Facilitating workshops for 16 years she incorporates Astrology, Energy Psychology, Grapho-Therapy, Conscious Creating, NLP, etc. to help people manifest authentic, rich, fulfilling lives.
Following the Experiential Astrology Workshop, we’ll be looking at the chart of one of our group. Join our mailing list to receive more chart details.
IMPORTANT! Chart Interpretation Guidelines. Thank you for becoming familiar with the attached Guidelines for Chart Interpretation Meetings. It is extremely important, especially when looking at personal charts in a group, that we create an atmosphere of safety and non-judgment in helping others learn more about their astrological map. Another key concept is that the owner of the chart is the ultimate authority on what resonates to him or her. These concepts will “go without saying” for many of us, but we’re a group open to the public and individuals vary in their sensitivity to these issues. Thank you for reading the guidelines and following them.
About Chart Interpretation Meetings: Mastery of chart reading skills is where the rubber hits the road, transferring theory to practice in astrology. The Leadership Team feels this type of meeting serves many purposes:
- Sharpen our skills on what’s important in a chart reading
- Increase our chart synthesis skills
- Increase confidence in our interpretations
- Enjoy the support of others at all ends of the learning spectrum on chart reading in an environment of non-judgment and encouragement
- Get live practice or be the live recipient of pooled astrological knowledge
Here’s how it works: Each chart interpretation meeting in 2015 (Jan. 25, March 22, June 28, and Aug. 23) we’ll read a personal chart. Personal chart readings will be limited to people on the NCGR-SAA mailing list. We will limit it to one reading a year per person unless there are unused slots. E-mail us if you would like to have your chart read in the group during a meeting. NOTE: Personal reading slots fill up quickly. But, submit your names to be on the waiting list in case we do a second personal reading at any of the chart interpretation meetings, or if the first individual scheduled cancels.
Other notes: We may also substitute a special guest for one or more of these Chart Interpretation meetings, if the opportunity presents itself.
Pre-registration price: $5 NCGR members, $15 non-members (available through June 25)
Price at the door: $10 NCGR members, $20 non-members
IMPORTANT: In order to get the most out of this “Experiential Astrology” format, please pre-register and send your birth information (date, time and location) to Linda at: [email protected] by June 25th.
Join us for dinner afterwards at a local restaurant.
Advanced registration is closed for this event. Seats are still available at the door. If you plan to attend, and want to get the most out of this “Experiential Astrology” format, please send your birth information (date, time and location) to Linda at: [email protected]. The official date for sending in the information is passed, but if you get it to her as soon as possible, she may have time to process it.
- Preregistration with prepayment must be received one week prior to the event. After that, only the pay at the door price is available, space permitting. Contact us at [email protected] for updates on seats available. You may also pay by check made out to NCGR-Sacramento Area. Mail to 2351 Sunset Blvd., Suite 170-404, Rocklin, CA 95765. Your check must be received no later than Saturday, one week before the event.
Refund Policy for Lectures/Workshops
- There will be NO CASH REFUNDS offered for workshop or lecture preregistrations
- If the leadership team is advised at least 24 hours prior to the event that a registrant will not be able to attend the event, the registrant will be offered the choice of transferring the payment to one of these options: (a) a future NCGR Sacramento Area event; OR, (b) membership in NCGR Sacramento Area
- Please notify us at [email protected] if you will be unable to attend. The email stamp will be used to determine the time of notification. If you are unable to notify us by email, please call (916)276-1858.
Important Parking Information
Because The Reserves at the Galleria is a gated community, we do not publish the gate code publicly. Please email us for that information: [email protected]. There are only a few guest parking spots the complex, but there are plenty of parking spaces right across the street. Here are pictures and instructions.