Timing events Exactly when?
Sunday, May 20, 2012
1:00 – 5:00 PM (Special Time)
Pre-registration price: $35 NCGR members, $40 non-members
Price at the door: $40 NCGR members, $50 non-members
FEATURED PLANET: MERCURY
HORARY ASTROLOGY: Timing events Exactly when?
Horary astrology is predictive astrology at its finest. It contains the basic first principles of astrology in a clear format and is especially suited to answering questions that concern the timing of an event.
When will he call? When will the check arrive? When will the pet dog return home? When will I meet my soul mate?These and similar questions are answerable using the simple techniques offered by the ancient art of horary astrology.
In this workshop Peter Burns will discuss and explain some of the important techniques used to answer questions on timing in horary astrology.
Peter Burns is a specialist astrology teacher running distance education courses. He served as president of the Victorian Astrologers Association (VAA) 2006-2008, and has been the editor of the quarterly national Journal for the Federation of Australian Astrologers (FAA) since 2000. His successful predictions include the recent global financial crisis.
Peter has lectured extensively in Australia since 1998 and more recently in the US. Peter is passionate about the need for astrologers to acquire a solid foundation in the ‘first principles’ of astrology, and runs the Horary Astrology Diploma Course by distance education.
- Preregistration is important for this event, as space is limited. Preregistration with prepayment must be received one week prior to the event (by May 13). After that, only the pay at the door price is available, space permitting. Contact us at [email protected] for updates on seats available.
- Attendees are welcome to join us after the meeting at a local restaurant for a no-host dinner with Peter. Please RSVP with your PayPal payment or write a note with your check if you plan to attend.
ADVANCED REGISTRATION – available thru May 13
You may also pay by check made out to NCGR-Sacramento Area. Mail to 2351 Sunset Blvd., Suite 170-404, Rocklin, CA 95765. Your check must be received no later than Saturday, May 12.
Refund Policy for Lectures/Workshops
- There will be NO CASH REFUNDS offered for workshop or lecture preregistrations
- If the leadership team is advised at least 24 hours prior to the event that a registrant will not be able to attend the event, the registrant will be offered the choice of transferring the payment to one of these options:
(a) a future NCGR Sacramento Area event; OR,
(b) membership in NCGR Sacramento Area
- Please notify us at [email protected] if you will be unable to attend. The email stamp will be used to determine the time of notification. If you are unable to notify us by email, please call (916)276-1858.